- Salt Lake City , UT, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
- Furniture Warehouse
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account, Agressive 401K, Company Paid LTD
In business since 1991 and family owned and operated. It is our goal to bring you the very best merchandise at the very best prices. We operate 50+ retail stores in 8 western states in the women's fashion apparel and furniture & home décor industries.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to assist the Warehouse Manager in directing and coordinate all inventory, transportation, warehousing and facility management at one of its Salt Lake City distribution centers. This position will require a strong emphasis in managing warehouse operations with the off-price (OP) Furniture product and Large Décor team. The ideal candidate also will be responsible for running the daily operations for that department of the warehouse floor. A work day typically begins at 7:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM – generally no weekend work.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Main responsibilities and key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and supervising the daily work of OP furniture and large décor warehouse staff
- Prioritizing work and completing tasks as directed by management
- Managing and processing inventory of the OP furniture and OP large décor product
- Performing in a dynamic warehouse with daily changing priorities and workloads.
- Assisting in the implementation of safety policies and procedures, safety training, and physical facility maintenance
- Safely operating equipment (fork lift, pallet jack, ladders, etc.) in order to complete necessary job functions
- May also require tasks such as receiving and unloading of OP trailers; back-up delivery driver
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Maintain high integrity and a strong work ethic
• Excellent attention to details and strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage successfully under deadline pressures; while having flexibility to accept new business methods and support change initiatives
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of warehouse operations, products and services
• Ability to lead a team professionally and work one-on-one with customers
•.Familiarity with training and coaching techniques
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyze and take constructive action in work-related matters
• Strong positive attitude
• Ability and willingness to lift boxes and product up to 70 lbs
• Strong sense of Teamwork.
• Bilingual language skills a plus
• Position will be located in Salt Lake City, UT
• Base Salary depending on experience and performance
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Holidays and 10 Vacation days (accruing annually)
• Aggressive 401K; company paid long-term disability (LTD)
• Excellent employee discount program
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!